We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work in a fast- paced Contact Centre where you’ll have meaningful client-focused conversations. As an Inbound Financial Services Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients calling in with questions or requests related to their banking needs. You’ll deepen relationships by understanding the client’s needs, and quickly resolving issues or problems. You’ll proactively identify opportunities to match clients with the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success. Products and solutions will include bank accounts, credit card products, secured investments, overdraft protection, bill payments, secured and unsecured credit products, and more. You’ll educate and assist clients using CIBC digital capabilities.
The start date for this role is Monday, August 22nd, 2022. Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday 7:00am to 1:00am . This is a full-time and shift oriented role with an opportunity to potentially work from home.
At CIBC we enable the work environment most optimal for you to thrive in your role. To successfully perform the work, you’ll be on-site full-time.
We have embarked on an Agent@Home remote work program. All employees may be given the opportunity to work from home, if you can meet the Agent@Home program requirements and are able to attend your primary work location within two hours’ notice.
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently in a private and quiet workspace (ie. in a room or office with a door that closes)
- Wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps)
- Satellite internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
How you’ll succeed
- Client engagement – Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to offer an exceptional client experience. Engage in client-focused interactions that are meaningful and deliver trusted advice. Provide support for clients by helping them to manage their accounts and products. Connect and refer clients to the right CIBC contacts to enable their financial success.
- Problem solving – Listen, ask questions, and put yourself in the client’s shoes. Act like an owner by understanding the client`s needs and recommending solutions based on their needs. Remain solution-focused in order to identify opportunities to help our clients.
- Efficiency – Understand that the client’s time is valuable and effectively complete their request. Strong knowledge of the CIBC systems and products to allow quick resolution of problems.
- Product knowledge – Deeply understand CIBC’s suite of products and work with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities. Proactively suggest banking options that will help clients achieve their financial goals. Understand and leverage other internal departments within CIBC to assist clients on additional needs
- Computer savvy – Easily navigate and focus on multiple software applications and dual monitors.
Who you are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You achieve trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Job LocationToronto 5650 Yonge St.