We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
What you’ll be doing
The Dispute and Credit Centre Representative will respond to incoming inquiries or requests from either CIBC VISA or CIBC MasterCard customers in a pleasant, courteous, knowledgeable and professional manner. DCC Representatives may also be assigned to make outbound calls to clients to resolve clients disputes, educate the client on the dispute handling process or to request additional information from the client.
The start date for this role is July 25th, 2022. Our Contact Centre is open Monday to Sunday 7:00 am to 12:30 am. This is a full-time role and flexibility is needed between the hours of 7:00am and 12:30 am with an opportunity to potentially work from home and we are looking for candidates located anywhere in Ontario.
We want to hear from you if:
- You must be willing and able to participate in the CIBC Agent @ Home program
- You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are ambitious and you love to learn.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love to surround yourself with people who challenge you.
- You listen and learn from the diverse experience of others.
- You bring the best of yourself to work.
In this role, you will work primarily from your home, subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agent@Home Program Guidelines. It is a condition of your employment in this role that you satisfy the following requirements, and continue to meet these requirements on an ongoing basis.
Agent @ Home Program Requirements
- Ability to work independently as an Agent @ Home with a secure workspace, in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions.
- Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rate (Internet connection can be connected to modem through hard cable (not wireless) with a minimum download speed of 15 mbps and upload speed of 10 mbps) Satellite internet providers are prohibited and cannot be used due to the impact on call quality and the stability of service.
If this sounds like you, but you’re not sure if you’re ready to be on the frontlines of client service, we’ve got you covered. The incredible program you’ll benefit from begins with 25 days of training and a mix of in-class learning and on-the-job application – typically from Monday to Friday, scheduled at a time that will be similar to your working hours.
How you’ll succeed
- Call Ownership – Respond to incoming calls or make outbound calls. Take complete ownership of calls in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Data Collection – Gather information as required by Visa and MasterCard Operating Regulations to process and support chargeback. Request and send customer correspondence and follow up with customers when necessary.
- Decision Making – Resolve credit card application inquiries by utilizing current Review, Secured, Duplication, Missing and Verification rules. Processing credit limit change requests while using clear and empathetic judgements.
Who you are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and you understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experience of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and Moment Makers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
Job LocationOntario VIRTUAL