Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
To: All Security Personnel
From: Deanna Kozakowski
Date: August 29th, 2022
Closing Date: September 4th, 2022
Re: Job Posting
Position: Security Guard
Site: Centennial College – T-Block, Progress Campus
City: Scarborough, ON
Status: Full Time
Hours: Monday to Friday (0700- 1500 and 1500- 2300hrs.)
Pay Rate: $17/69/hr
Site Description: Established in 1966, Centennial College is Ontario’s first community college serving the eastern portion of the Greater Toronto Area through four campuses and five satellite locations. Centennial College offers programs in business, communications, community and health studies, science and engineering technology, general arts, hospitality and transportation.
Centennial Place, Centennial College’s new student residence opening August 2016, gives students the convenience they want with the lifestyle they are looking for. The fully furnished, state of the art facility will not only provide the atmosphere students need to be academically successful, but also an environment to help students create lasting memories and grow as an individual.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Be an accurate and dependable resource having knowledge about services on campus
• Be able to comprehend and demonstrate competencies of Centennial College and Centennial Campus Security policies and procedures with an ability to use a customer service approach
• Be attentive to the needs of the student, faculty and staff dents as well as be able to build relationships with the college community.
• Be able to keep an open and objective mind, remembering the college’s diverse… [more]
Education Requirements (Any)
Minimum High School Education
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
• Industry leading and recognized certified professional development opportunities for successful applicant
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position