Area of Interest: Marketing
Product Marketing Associate – B2B (Hybrid)
- Do you have strong time management skills?
- Can you balance multiple tasks, projects at the same time?
- Do you have at least co-op or internship experience in a marketing role?
As the B2B Product Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for coordinating the development of product marketing programs, ensuring that all relevant parties are aware of and meet the timelines as required.
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Compile product information received from Canon Japan and USA into pre-disclosure presentations and product launch materials
- Prepare creative assets and work back schedule for product launches
- Collaborate with sales teams to assess the need for in-store marketing activities and work with vendors to create and deploy in-store displayers and point of purchase (POP) materials
- Oversee all in-store displays, packaging, sales sheets, product setups and other promotional materials
- Partner with external vendors to update and maintain Canon’s online presence on dealer owned online properties
- Monitor the marketing budget and submit expenses for any in-store and digital related programs
To Succeed, You Will Need:
- College Diploma in Marketing
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Trello, GoogleDrive, and MS Office, with strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- French is an asset
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays each week, with the ability to work from home for the remainder of the week (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Free coffee and snacks
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.