Job Category: Driver
Requisition Number: CANTR004807
- Posted: September 5, 2022
- Assist pilots with luggage.
- Communicates with the dispatcher during the route; provides updates to the dispatcher and reports emergencies, or accidents.
- Visually inspects the shuttle before beginning the days assigned route.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers and drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, phone skills, and basic computer knowledge.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Must be a Canadian citizen or provide proof of right to work in Canada
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving history.
Education & Experience:
- Possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of five years of driving experience.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license AVOP.
- Prolonged periods of sitting and operating the shuttle.
- Must be able to assist passengers when needed.