Full Job Description
Are you ready to suit up?
More than a job 26% of our corporate employees at GardaWorld started as frontline employees. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re ambitious, this could be just the beginning of your career journey with GardaWorld!
Despite the challenges over the last year, we re growing our ranks in Brampton now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, you can be sure that we have a position that can fill your needs and goals. Join our team of dedicated and highly qualified professionals!
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Career advancement opportunities in the security field or within the head office
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
What does a Security Guard in Brampton do?
- Ensure the protection of people, assets, and property
- Monitor access of entryways and exit points
- Conduct preventive surveillance rounds
- Point of contact with authorities and emergency services
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Brampton
- A valid security guard license and first aid card
- Available to work flexible hours
- Have a clear criminal background
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Obtain a valid G/G2 driver’s license