locations40002 Brampton DC #1time typeFull timeposted onPosted Yesterdayjob requisition idR-20348
As a Warehouse Associate, you will facilitate moving product throughout the distribution center through use of equipment in areas such as Stocking, Shipping, Order Processing and Replenishment. Your responsibilities will include operating equipment in a safe manner, while making sure that you are maintaining a safe and clean working area and ensuring that our product is in perfect condition to distribute to our customers.
Availability Requirement – Sunday to Thursday ( 3:30pm – 12:00am )
Due to business demand some shifts may change.
As a warehouse associate you will….
- Facilitate moving product throughout the distribution center through use of equipment in areas such as Receiving, Stocking, Shipping, Order Processing and Replenishment.
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe manner, while making sure that you are maintaining a safe and clean working area and ensuring that our product is in perfect condition to sell to our customers.
- Unload trucks and break down products taking into consideration SKU’s and purchase orders (PO’S).
- Consolidate received freight to expedite efficient put away.
- Perform accurate put away and replenishment tasks throughout the facility so that items are in the correct spot and ready for picking.
- Build/wrap cubed out pallets to meet customer needs.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation required thoroughly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately enter appropriate data into the computer system / RF guns, as required.
- Meet all production targets as required.
The experience and education we need…
- Completion of High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a great attention to detail
- Required repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs., bending and twisting
- Ability to contribute to a positive work environment through actions and attitude
- Must be flexible for shift changes and overtime that may be required by business demands
- Working ability with MS Office Suite is preferred
- Must have both Walkie / Clamp license or be in the process of obtaining both licenses.
- Must be able to transition Tuesday to Saturday during our MTH period.
- Previous experience with driving material handling equipment is considered an asset (walkie, forklift, clamp truck)
What we offer …
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Employee purchase discounts
- A workplace culture where collaboration is fostered
- Afternoon shift premiums
Please note – that due to COVID-19 and social distancing requirements we have modified how we conduct in-person interviews at our facility; inclusive of screening questions prior to entry, restrictions on the number of people admitted at one time and use of personal protective equipment. Majority of our interviews will also be conducted online. Our goal is to make you feel as safe and comfortable as possible; however, if you would prefer an alternative way to interview with us, please ask when you are contacted.
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology