Etobicoke, ON $24 – $30 an hour – Full-time
Salary$24 – $30 an hourJob typeFull-time
Full Job Description
Production Associate | Batch Mixer | Forklift Operator in Etobicoke
Be part of a team that works for a global manufacturer of HIGH-QUALITY ADHESIVES, sealants, and coatings.
This is a challenging role that rewards you well for a hard day’s work.
If you’re up for the challenge and you have the DETERMINATION and COMMITMENT to be successful, this opportunity is for YOU!
We have an immediate need for:
Production Associate | Batch Mixer | Forklift Operator
Employment: Full-time with high potential of permanent hire
Starting at $24 per hour
(+$1.50 afternoon premium; + $3 night premium)
Etobicoke, ON – Finch & Hwy 27
Shift Schedules: Must be flexible to take up to 2 different shifts
Shift 1: 7 am – 4 pm
Shift 2: 3 pm – 12 am
Shift 3: 11 pm – 8 am
Must be comfortable wearing protective equipment all day and working with chemicals in hot and cold environment
Raymond reach forklift licence is a MUST!
Must be willing to wear PPE during the shift (Steel toe/safety shoes/Respirator – fitted)
Able to lift up tp 50lbs
- Competitive pay rate based on experience
- HIgh potential of permanent hire
- Weekly Pay
- 4% vacation pay
- Bus accessible Etobicoke location
- Weighing and dispensing of raw materials
- Proper mixing, blending, and decanting or in-process products per batch sheet instructions
- Proper packaging of finished goods per QA instructions & packing specifications
- Operating Raymond reach forklift
- Adhere and follow all Health and Safety & COVID regulations and ensure safe work practices are followed at all times
- Perform duties as requested by the Manager
- High School Graduate
- Must have adequate oral, written, and math skills.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Raymond Reach forklift license is a MUST!
- Must have SAP experience
- Ability to follow directions consistently and accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Must be willing to wear PPE during the shift (Steel toe/safety shoes/Respirator – fitted)
If you or anyone you know is interested in this Production Associate – Batch Mixer | Forklift Operator position in ETOBICOKE – APPLY THROUGH THIS POSTING!
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For inquiries regarding this job posting, you can email us or text 416-8592509, include the job name and your question, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Posted Today Randstad Today