Job details Salary$16.77 an hour
Job type Contractb
Job Description: We are currently looking for a Maintenance & Control Officer for one of our clients in the banking industry located in Scarborough – please see below for more details:
The Maintenance and Control Officer is accountable for processing day-to-day negotiable and non-negotiable security and loan processing activities (Retail/Small Business) ensuring loan documentation is completely and accurately maintained in accordance with credit facilities.
This is starting off as a 2 months assignment with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $16.77/hour
Working hours Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and possibility of overtime on Saturday
- Review reports from internal system (e.g. Class Master Diary, EDiary, ICAP) on a daily and monthly basis. Action items as required or according to instructions as indicated on reports (e.g. loan renewal, discharges, re-register security, rebates) to ensure efficient maintenance and mitigate risk
- Review mail boxes as instructed (e.g. PLC instructions) to classify, change indicator status for life and disability insurance, cancel or refund premiums
- Receive requests from Branches to discharge security, validate information and process in accordance with outlined procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and to comply with rules and regulations
- Discharge collateral mortgages in a timely manner according to instructions provided by the branch and established policies and procedures to mitigate risk
- Advise branches of any discrepancies with registration or re-registration of security; act upon response from branch to mitigate risk
- Update diary with new and renewal follow up dates for processing to ensure ongoing maintenance of the security. Process negotiable diary items received from branches as instructed.
- Process insurance cheque by applying it to the loan or client account as required to ensure latest current status
- Complete clerical duties as required (typing, modifying established spreadsheets, filing, faxing, photocopying, stationary ordering) providing administrative support to assigned area
- Keep informed on all changes to policies / procedures, rules / regulations to ensure accurate processing of documents
Please apply if you feel like you would be a good fit for the role and our recruiters will connect with you. thank you!
Apply Here : https://ca.indeed.com/m/viewjob?acatk=1ehed8lhmq3ps800&ad=-6NYlbfkN0DkKGpy-YSvYJMdl-DicM_1DvknLRwfgvwyDmKP0oDfnTFyQjn3cq9d6zRAIVnbrTvqiNYhYkbs6-93fZqNgfofOsbKSOLfwSgpcZgE7khraS7nRJI63TkWnii45cdaRDjfXxYlPxSuwG5ua1xvc81T3osPk6o29UIn9NtfPptEabtsunxGcjA5JbntHUQrgAs-zvfXx_TQQNXXbub3cFr1gzmHO_o-sDuuLEOBzBgoWAjfc5Um0yOyTN-KVBQg5QFme18fk3K53bJXgEz8_mwCN7d6JDVM2q803NpPsS-XgJsAoF_x0Fp2iEZ4V0i224FNErSSpjHN058YFVbGu0q2&adid=325244109&advn=1759704565405570&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aplitrak.com%2F%3Fadid%3DY2EzOTE5MDUuMzc4