- 5955 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1W5, Canada
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
Click to “apply” or call us directly at (647) 362-3731
Join our Team and receive a signing/retention bonus of up to $1000 dollars
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect and retrieve baggage carts from parking lots, arrivals and departures
- Maintain proper quantities of carts in designated areas
- Equipment must be maintained, operated with care and cleaned after using.
- Follow written and verbal instruction given by all supervisors.
- Always work safely with minimal supervision. (Extra care and courtesy given when working around YYZ passengers).
- Perform cleaning duties as required by any supervisor / manager when asked.
- Continually keep an eye out for any litter or wet spills while working. Pick up any litter or debris when possible.
- Inform a supervisor immediately if you notice a wet spill or safety hazard related to cleaning.
- Any other aspects and demands of the job not listed.
- Always maintain confidentiality in respect of company related matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential or sensitive information; and
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Attend all required health & safety training
- Follow safe work instructions and assists in prevention
- Complies with H&S regulations and company policies
- Does not operate any equipment without prior training
- Use all required PPE were indicated
- Reports any unsafe conditions, hazards and all workplace injuries
- Participates in the early and safe return to work process as per our RTW policy
- Able to speak and read fluent English
- Be able to understand training and be familiar with emergency procedures for the building and his/her role
- Ensure any accidents/incidents are reported to their Supervisor immediately
- Be organized, able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- The ability to adhere to standards and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Resilience, with the ability to work under pressure; GTAA properties are a 24/7 business environment.
- Able to obtain and maintain a photo identification for Pearson (RAIC)
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- We will pay you $500.00 for anyone you refer to us whom we hire (refer as many people as you like)
- You will have medical and dental benefits
- You will be part of a union that truly looks after its members
- Company paid lunches on special days
- With hundreds of locations across Canada you may transfer anywhere after 6 months
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.