Fixed term contract
Fixed term contract
Full Job Description
- Full Time –Monday to Friday – 1:00 am start time
- $28.01 / hour – OT after 45 Hours – 45-50 hours per week
- Local P&D work
- Driver assist and hand bombing is required
- Pump truck (hand pallet jack) work as required
- Brampton Based
- $300 annual uniform allowance
- We do not pay incorporated drivers
- 2 years of verifiable AZ driving experience
- Current abstract and CVOR
- Security Background Clearance
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to pull up to 100 lbs
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Familiarity with Ship Track hand held electronic device is an asset
- Container experience is an asses
How To Apply: Apply through this ad today.
We appreciate your interest! Due to the number of applications, we receive only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. For a list of all opportunities with Protrans please visit our job board at https://www.protrans.ca/en/employees
Protrans Personnel Services Inc. is a full-service recruitment company specializing in supporting customers with their contingent workforce needs in transportation, warehousing and distribution, manufacturing and administrative placements. For twenty-five years our commitment to our customers and employees has earned us the reputation of being a premium staffing company providing our customers flexible resources to meet their goals while matching quality employees with rewarding career options.
Protrans Personnel Services is headquartered in Dieppe, New Brunswick with branch offices in Mississauga, Toronto and Cambridge as well as Fort Edward, New York State.
Protrans Personnel Services is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis including race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial, state or local protected class. In addition, we are committed to meeting the needs of all individuals with disabilities and should you require accommodation during the recruitment process we will work with you to meet your needs.