Shift: 2nd shift; Monday through Friday 2:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Why You’ll Love Wesco
When you join Wesco, you become part of a global leader in business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. With our best-in-class product and services portfolio and our massive scale, there are endless opportunities for you to build your career with us.
A Day in The Life of a Warehouse Associate
As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for performing warehouse tasks including receiving, picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly, as well as general maintenance of assigned areas.
- Complete log sheets and handle inbound shipments
- Verify supplier returns and enter order receipts
- Relocate and consolidate material
- Prepare and assemble packing lists
- Pack, label, wrap, and load outbound trucks
What’s in it for You
- Wesco is not just a job, but a company where you can learn, develop, and build your career! In addition to training and development opportunities we offer educational assistance so you can pursue your passions
- A benefits package designed with your total well-being in mind including generous paid time off, comprehensive insurance options for you and your family, retirement savings benefits (vary by country), and more.
- National discounts on commonly used items (computers, appliances, services, etc.)
*Benefits may vary by location and union environment
Education & Experience
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- No experience required/ entry level
- 1 year of warehouse operations experience preferred
Skills & Requirements
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods
- Willingness to operate warehouse equipment, including power equipment
Are You Ready to Launch Your Career with Wesco?
Founded in 1922, Wesco has grown and transformed into an industry-leading Fortune 250 supply chain solutions company. Join us as we build, connect, power, and protect the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!