Associate Customer Support (Life Insurance – Remote in Canada) (Open)
DXC Technology Ontario, Canada Remote 1 hour ago 7 applicants
- Full-time · Entry level
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to moderately complex customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to verify up to date and accurate information.
- Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Four or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Access to reliable high-speed internet
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- May require shift work