Are you a skilled assembler? Do you enjoy seeing new things come to light? Are you good with your hands? Do you like thinking outside of the box? We’re currently looking for an assembler for one of our partners in town.
This is a temporary to hire opportunity.
Read on if you’re looking for a new career!
– $17/hr +$1/hr shift premium
– straight night shifts (9 pm-8 am)
– Monday to Thursday
– weekday work so you can enjoy your weekends
– centrally located in town
– a super clean work environment
– opportunity to learn some new things
– free parking on-site if you drive
– entry level opportunity
– great work atmosphere
What will you be doing?
– assembling parts
– use hand and power tools
– sort, pack and crate materials
– light housekeeping
– doing math
– general labour
– other general tasks and duties
– high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
– being highly punctual
– one year of warehoiuse experience
– strong work ethic
– the ability to work alone or in a team
– strong attention to detail
– ability to be tactful, diplomatic and professional at all time
Interested? Apply to this job TODAY!
– Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
– Apply through www.randstad.ca
If you think this is a cool opportunity, but maybe not the one for you, we would still like to hear from you!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.