(Flexible Hours/Weekdays/Weekends/Casual hours)
Are you passionate about Safety & Security and seeking opportunity to join a team of Security Professionals?
A.S.P. Incorporated has provided security and customer service solutions for over 20 years to Canadian clients. We employ in excess of 2000 employees and are a subsidiary of ICTS EUROPE, which is operating in 22 countries and employing more than 17000 professionals. A.S.P provide services to some of the largest airports in Canada and has a significant presence in the Commercial and Residential spaces in Ontario and Alberta.
A.S.P. is looking for Access Control Officer, who take pride in becoming ambassador of Airport and make every interaction professional and positive. Work with integrity, respect, and take responsibility of the security and safety at the Pearson Airport.
What you will do:
- Monitor and controls ground-side to airside access and doors (restricted area access control);
- Operate a variety of security and parking equipment including CCTV, Parking Pay & Display Units, Parking Cash Register & Pay on Foot Station, Recording systems, PA System, Portable Radios, etc.;
- Respond to screening checkpoint and other airport restricted area alarms;
- Perform security patrols and responses throughout the airport as well as tenant facilities;
- Complete daily logs, deficiency reports and incident/occurrence reports;
- Carry out customer service-related duties which includes hand shoveling of snow, greeting passengers & assisting with luggage when required, etc.;
- Perform emergency response duties in accordance with the Airport Emergency Response Manual.
Who you are:
- Minimum High School diploma or Grade 12 education;
- Eligible to work in Canada;
- Proficient computer skills such as Microsoft Office;
- Self-motivated individual with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and active listening skills;
- Must Possess a valid Security license, and Basic First Aid and CPR certification;
- Possession of a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) is an asset;
- Possession of a valid Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP D/DA) is an asset.
Why you should work with A.S.P:
- We care about our team and their personal and professional success;
- We offer competitive salaries;
- You can have flexible hours/schedules; and
- Free airport parking when on shift
A.S.P. Incorporated is committed to support a diverse workforce from various communities within which we operate. We encourage all qualified professionals, without regard to race, gender identity, colour, sex, marital / family status, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, aboriginal status, age, etc. to apply.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO BPaul@security-asp.com
We hire for PERSONALITY. We train for the job.
* Please note: If you are on a work/study permit – Obtaining a Restricted Access Identification Card (RAIC) through Transport Canada is taking approximately 18-24 months (2 years) for individuals.