- 5955 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1W5, Canada
We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society and helping our clients achieve higher performance and productivity. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day to day, confidently and successfully.
Click to “apply” or call us directly at (647) 362-3731
WHAT’S THE JOB?
Yes, it’s cleaning, but at the airport doing your job means you will keep thousands of people safe and comfortable. If making a difference in a tired travelers or employees’ day makes you happy, we want you working with us. We will even assist you with the cost of getting to work.
Morning, afternoon, and night-time shifts are available to fit your schedule
You will generally be responsible for cleaning designated areas of the terminal and other airport facilities. This involves dusting, wiping, litter pick up, mopping, sweeping, washroom cleaning, emptying garbage containers and vacuuming.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You love making a difference in the lives of others
- Because you must be able to quickly obtain a security pass to work at the airport you must be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident and have your original documents
- You must be able to spend 8 hours walking around and possibly lifting as much as 25 pounds, or 11 kilograms
- You must be able to speak, read, and write basic English
- If you have past cleaning experience, great, if not, don’t worry we’ll train you
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will earn $16.28 to $18.60 depending on you shift
- You will earn up to 65 cents per hour to help you pay for transit to work
- We will pay you $500.00 for anyone you refer to us whom we hire (refer as many people as you like)
- You will have medical and dental benefits
- You will be part of a union that truly looks after its members
- Company paid lunches on special days
- With hundreds of locations across Canada you may transfer anywhere after 6 months
Dexterra Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Indigenous status, or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.