Airport Toronto ,Ontario
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
The Aircraft Towing Serviceman is responsible for towing aircraft in the manoeuvring areas/gate to gate/hangar as well as hooking-up and transporting all types of ground support equipment.
- Ensure the general cleanliness and fuelling of maintenance work vehicles and ground support equipment,
- Keep records of all work performed and/or quantities of fuel in all work vehicles and ground support equipment,
- Perform any other related task assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in aircraft towing in a major airport facility;
- Must hold a valid AVOP D license;
- Ability to obtain RAIC card ( Airport pass from Transport Canada)
- Familiar with high speed and conventional towing tractors, an asset;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to understand and keep accurate data records;
- Must hold a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate.
ONT – Toronto -Pearson International AirportType of Work :
Permanent, full time (4/4 schedule)Job category :
Technical operationsBusiness segment :
Air transportationBusiness unit :
Air TransatJob # :
TS-22-219End date of posting :