Job Category: Airport Operations
Requisition Number: AIRCR004901
- Posted: September 5, 2022
PrimeFlight Aviation Services provides air carriers and airports with a wide range of aircraft, passenger and security services to ensure the safe and reliable operation of their aircraft and the comfort of their passengers.
Our team is focused on quality, safety and providing a positive customer experience through all services offered. We strive to be a leading provider of aviation services and strong business partner for our customers.
We are currently looking for Aircraft Cleaners to join our growing team. As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team, you will provide prompt and efficient service to our Airline partner and their customers by performing the following duties:
Job Description Summary:
- Ensure a safe work environment by following rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
- Equipping the aircraft cabin for flight according to specifications with equipment and cabin servicing supplies.
- Cleaning interior of the aircraft.
- Stocking the vehicles used in the grooming function.
- Stocking and maintaining cabin services kit and other associated duties.
- Vacuum or sweep interior passenger cabin.
- Remove debris from seats and arranges seat belts.
- Clean trash and debris from seat pockets.
- Restock and arrange in-flight reading materials, safety card and personal sickness bags in the seat pocket.
- Clean aircraft galley and floors.
- Clean and deodorizes aircraft lavatories.
- Wipe down and cleans other areas of the cabin that need cleaning.
- Remove trash and debris from planes.
- Demonstrate regular, predictable attendance at job location
- Exceed PrimeFlight customer service and safety standards
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school/GED
- Must be able to pass a background check, and able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must be able to lift 25 kgs
- Continuously stand and walk for complete shift
- Be able to bend, stretch, twist, squat, and reach out with the body, arms, and/or legs
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week. Airlines are 24/7, so we require our team to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must possess reliable transportation to work
- Must attend pre-employment training. All prospective agents must pass training to continue on with employment
If you match the criteria above and are interested in joining us to service the aviation industry, please apply and attach your resume. We will call to schedule interviews as we receive applicants that match our needs.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) requires that all airport workers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or, if subject to a valid medical or religious exemption, submit to weekly testing. In compliance with this mandate, job offers for PrimeFlight’ s YYZ operations are contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you have questions or wish to request an exemption as a reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.