Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
The Aircraft Towing Serviceman is responsible for towing aircraft in the manoeuvring areas/gate to gate/hangar as well as hooking-up and transporting all types of ground support equipment.
- Ensure the general cleanliness and fuelling of maintenance work vehicles and ground support equipment,
- Keep records of all work performed and/or quantities of fuel in all work vehicles and ground support equipment,
- Perform any other related task assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in aircraft towing in a major airport facility;
- Must hold a valid AVOP D license;
- Ability to obtain RAIC card ( Airport pass from Transport Canada)
- Familiar with high speed and conventional towing tractors, an asset;
- Team spirit;
- Ability to understand and keep accurate data records;
- Must hold a Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Certificate.
- Mandatory COVID-19 vaccination required.
Location : ONT – Toronto -Pearson International AirportType of Work : Permanent, full time (4/4 schedule)Job category : Technical operationsBusiness segment : Air transportationBusiness unit : Air TransatJob # : TS-22-144End date of posting : 2022-05-19
Be part of the journey!
First nameLast nameEmailPhone numberAttach your CVComments
At Transat, we foster an environment where inclusiveness, respect and equity reign. We endeavour to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers as well as the communities to which we travel. We encourage women, members of visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples as well as people with disabilities to submit their candidacy. Transat will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, please contact us in order to work together in meeting adequately your needs. To facilitate the reading of this document, the masculine form has been retained.