locations Toronto, Canada time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition idR1004972
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
The AIR MILES Rewards Program has earned the trust and support of more than 10 million Canadian households. For over three decades, we have helped our Partners use Canada’s most widely accepted loyalty currency, AIR MILES® reward miles, to influence customer behavior, drive profitability, and build long-term relationships.
Reporting to the President, the SVP, Client Services provides executive leadership to the Client Services and the Business Development functions and is accountable for the achievement of client success and financial metrics of all client relationships. This includes building on current relationships and also developing new strategic partnerships. This role develops and directs the go-to market strategy across a wide range of national and global brands in financial services, retail and ecommerce, and leads dedicated Client Service teams ensuring the attainment of Partner objectives. This role encompasses a broad scope – touching all aspects of the business. As a key member of the executive team, this individual will play a critical role in driving the business forward and taking a leadership role in evolving the business to its next stage of development.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly capable executive to work with a market-leading company and dynamic management team to significantly transform the business.
- As a key member of the executive team, actively contributes to the development of the overall AIR MILES business strategy. Working closely with the President and the management team, help drive a transformation that will include a new and evolving strategy to take the business to its next stage of development.
- Define a market-leading Client Services strategy. Clearly articulate the vision and drive it across the business, working collaboratively with your team and various stakeholders. Set aggressive targets and effectively deliver against them.
- Build a world-class Client Services team. Provide both inspirational leadership and effective management to the team. Raise the bar on performance. Attract and develop top talent. Determine the optimal team structure and transform the model to meet future needs.
- Provide outstanding executive leadership to AIR MILES clients. Proactively foster trusted relationships at the C-suite and serve as a strategic partner to clients. Build on the successful design and delivery of solutions, ensuring the achievement of client objectives.
- Lead the Client Services “go-to-market” strategy. Own the client experience and ensure the consistent delivery of outstanding service. Drive innovation and establish best practices by continuously evolving the firm’s capabilities.
- As the primary lead for revenue generation and achievement, ensure targets are achieved and world-class service is delivered. Lead contract discussions for both current and future clients. Lead in the building of current business relationships and develop new strategic partnerships.
- Oversee the development and implementation of a more robust Vendor Engagement strategy. Ensure the achievement revenue targets across accounts and deliver both issuance and non-issuance revenue.
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Client Service and Business Development: Proven expertise in cultivating and leading executive level client service and client relationship management. A proven strategist who brings the required credibility to sell solutions and advise clients at the top table. Brings a successful track record at business development and client management.
- Industry Depth: Brings deep domain knowledge and complex understanding of retail and financial services. Has immediate credibility with client population based on a deep understanding of the complexities of their business and industry.
- Analytics: Deep understanding of the power of data analytics and its application in driving business results.
- Transformational Leadership: Demonstrated success at leading and managing teams through change. Proven track record of attracting, motivating and rewarding employees while creating an engaging work environment. Has successfully taken teams to new levels of performance.
- High Growth: Proven success at delivering results in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Demonstrated success at operating effectively in a complex business where collaboration is key to success.
- Leadership: Can effectively create a vision, rally people around the vision and deliver on a vision. Brings passion, excitement, energy, drive, and endurance to the role.
- Intellectual Horsepower: Highly strategic thinker and solid analytical capabilities. Deep understanding of the business and how to harness the power of data to drive customer loyalty.
- Sophisticated Interpersonal Skills: Highly adept at building relationships both with clients and also across the organization, at all levels. Brings excellent consulting and influencing skills. A highly effective advisor at the top table.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Listening, verbal and written.
- Customer Obsessed: Strong service delivery. Delivers outstanding results and service every time.
- Agile and Collaborative: A flexible leader who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments. A naturally oriented team player.
- Low Ego: Humility and authenticity are essential.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
AIR MILES is for everyone. We are committed to embedding inclusion in the way we work and the services we offer. We believe that inclusion is not only a strength but a competitive advantage for AIR MILES and we focus on building a culture of inclusion that enables us to perform, innovate and be ourselves.
In your application, please feel free to advise if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process. We welcome you to note which pronouns you use (for example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc). Please know interviews are currently being conducted remotely, via phone or video call. We look forward to ‘virtually’ meeting you!
Meet our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
AIR MILES is home to many Employee Resource Groups that represent different identities and interests of our Associates. Learn more about them below.
Pride at AIR MILES (PAL): PAL (Pride at LoyaltyOne) is focused on promoting diversity through a safe and inclusive working environment for all Associates, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI): The Women’s Leadership Initiative, is a grassroots initiative at AIR MILES. Our mission is to champion the growth and empowerment of women at AIR MILES.
The Sustainables: This is an employee resource group dedicated to empowering Associates to make a difference in their own lives around the environment and climate change action.
Black AIR MILES Associate Alliance (BAMAA): The Black AIR MILES Associate Alliance (BAMAA) is dedicated to helping drive change and celebrate Black culture here at AIR MILES. Their mission: to be a collective resource for Black Associates and their allies at AIR MILES to empower proactively, support, advocate, build community and share learnings.
Toastmasters: Toastmasters International teaches communication and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.
Our COVID-19 Response
The well-being of our Associates is our top priority. Since March 2020, we made the decision to ask all Associates to work from home until further notice. Everyone is set up with the tools and resources required to stay connected and make work-from-home routines more comfortable. We continue to follow the guidance of the provinces, municipalities & public health agencies that we operate in as well as consider the safety, health and interests of our Associates, as we make decisions about reopening our office locations.
Check us out – AIR MILES, a LoyaltyOne Company on StackOverflow | LinkedIn |Glassdoor| Facebook |
Twitter | Instagram LoyaltyOne Culture | Instagram AIR MILES
About AIR MILES
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At AIR MILES, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions. At AIR MILES, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities. AIR MILES is a Loyalty Ventures Inc. company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
About Loyalty Ventures Inc.
Loyalty Ventures Inc. is a leading provider of tech-enabled, data-driven consumer loyalty solutions. Our solutions are focused on helping partners achieve their strategic and financial objectives, from increased consumer basket size, shopper traffic and frequency and digital reach to enhanced program reporting and analytics.
We help financial services providers, retailers and other consumer-facing businesses create and increase customer loyalty across multiple touch points from traditional to digital to mobile and emerging technologies. We own and operate the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s most recognized loyalty program, and Netherlands-based BrandLoyalty, a global provider of purpose-driven, tailor-made, campaign-based loyalty solutions for grocers and other high-frequency retailers.
Loyalty Ventures Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation. Client Services
Job Type: Regular