Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is looking for a highly motivated individual to perform the receiving, shipping, warehousing and issuing functions, including the operation of motorized equipment and local delivery motor vehicles.
In addition these employees shall be engaged in the inspection of aircraft materials and non-aircraft materials, parts and components, to ensure they are duly certificated in accordance with Transport Canada and Company regulations and are in acceptable condition and meet Company standards.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- You must have successfully completed High School or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse, supply chain, logistics and supply and or airline experience is an asset.
- Able to use a computer and navigate through various software
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Be available to work days, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- Ability to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT). Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.