Location: TORONTO, ON, Canada
Posting Start Date: Jul 8, 2022
Posting End Date: Jul 22, 2022
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Customer Service Training team is looking for dynamic, proactive, and motivated instructors who will use excellent communication, organizational, leadership skills to plan and deliver quality training programs.
In this role, the Learning Specialist will conduct training, coaching and facilitation for front line employees and managers in the Corporate Customer Service Training Branch. Deliver regulatory, recurrent, and soft skills training to ensure appropriate levels of compliance and customer service levels are met and maintained. The position does require traveling.
Key Functions & Accountabilities:
- Provide classroom and instruction/ facilitation related to Customer Service, Regulatory, soft skill, and customer service excellence, as required.
- Provide coaching and operational support to front line employees as required.
- Evaluate/coach trainee performance and provide timely feedback/coaching to participants.
- Prepare reports on training activities as required
- Support schedule training activities, training events and other training related activities.
- Complete existing training/communications material such as pre and post training documentation.
- Liaise with Training Delivery Managers and other members of the Customer Service Training team.
- Provide operational support to the Customer Service Training, CS Safety, Airport branch (Safety / Regulatory Compliance) as required.
- Assist in maintaining training records.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, etc., as required.
- Follow any Training Initiatives as outlined by the Customer Service Training Delivery Manager or Corporate Customer Service Training.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- High regard for safety
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Airport Process for Customer Service
- Must have excellent attendance, punctuality, and performance records.
- Proficient in MS Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Must be able to travel extensively, often for long periods.
- Excellent facilitation and instructing skills.
- Highly flexible and adaptable
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Being bilingual is an asset
Conditions of Employment:
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.