Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Air Canada is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
Air Canada, recently ranked SkyTrax’s Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill permanent, full-time positions of Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Contact Centre located in Toronto.
Our Agents are often our customer’s first point of contact with our company, which makes this position of the utmost importance to our continued success.
If you consider yourself a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service, understand that customers expect our agents to answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally, then you may be a great fit for the Air Canada team!
The Customer Sales and Service Agent position is also a great career opportunity to grow within Air Canada.
Please take 2 minutes to watch the following video with more information about the Customer Sales and Service Agent Role: https://youtu.be/aTKy5mJ3fdE
We offer a competitive starting salary of $16.56/hr with a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Pension plan.
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Contact Centre, you will:
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products;
- Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or modify existing bookings;
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be available to attend and successfully pass a ten (10) week full-time paid training program;
- Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation.
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment;
- Previous travel industry experience;
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
Conditions of Employment
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required
- High school diploma or equivalence;
- Eligible to work in Canada;
- Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred. As Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Rates of Pay|