Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Onsite)
Salary: $18.85/hour (Full-Time) / $15.65/hour (Part-Time)
Job type: Full-Time and Part-Time
Right now, Air Canada is looking for Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendants to join our ground handling team. A huge part of this role is to ensure the aircraft is ready for a secure and on-time departure. To do this, Cleaning Attendants need to be quick, meticulous and efficient so passengers can have a happy and comfortable flying experience. Think you’re up to the challenge?
If you’re a hands-on team player who will thrive in a diverse team that will help you hone your skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don’t miss it.
What your day-to-day looks like
- As a Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant, you will play an important role in ensuring that our aircraft are ready on time. You will also:
- Equip the aircraft cabin for flight with cabin servicing supplies
- Clean and review the interiors of aircraft
- Vacuum the floor, clean surfaces and replace headrests
- Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
Take a look at this video to find out more about the Cabin Service and Cleaning Attendant role: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yGhZukonN8
- As one of the leading employers in Canada, we like to ensure our employees are well rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Air Canada staff love to travel and we have one of the most generous employee travel programs in the industry. You and your immediate family members will enjoy special rates on airfares from day one
- Choose how you’d work with us. We have both full-time and part-time opportunities available
- We value your wellbeing which is why we offer a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family
- Training and development tools to help unlock your full potential
Skills and experience required
This is a role that carries a great deal of responsibility. Therefore we have a number of key criteria to ensure your success:
- Availability to work in shifts
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work within strict timelines
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- A valid driver’s license
- Must pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates
Let your career take flight
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the growth and expansion of Canada’s largest airline. Come onboard with us and watch your career take flight.
Diversity and inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.