Anderson College of Health, Business & Technology
Mississauga, ON•Temporarily remote
Full Job Description
About Our Company
Anderson College is a premier Private Career College which has recently partnered with Westervelt College. Together, the two brands operate from ten locations across Ontario and offer over 30 leading-edge programs, eight of which are accredited .
We are currently seeking Admissions Advisors for our Mississauga Campus who will inspire prospective students to achieve their career goals. This role will initially be a work from home position due to COVID-19.
- Counsel prospective students regarding educational matters and/or potential challenges, such as program selection and schedules
- Make prompt and effective contact with inquiries, utilizing approved recruitment policies
- Adhere to all provincial, federal, and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of student databases
- Assist in the retention and support of students
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum 2 years’ consultative sales experience preferred
- College diploma preferred
*This is a salaried position with commission incentives.
Applications from people with disabilities are welcomed and encouraged. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTE: Anderson College of Health, Business & Technology requires all community members, including employees and visitors who attend our campuses be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical exemptions, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The College’s vaccine policy is integral to our ongoing commitment to health and safety. Offers of employment require that you comply with the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate by providing proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- consultative sales: 2 years (required)
Application deadline: 2022-07-04
Expected start date: 2022-07-11