407 ETR – Woodbridge, ON
Customer Service Representative
$19.89 – $24.60 / hour, Full-time
Interviews will be held virtually, not at the following physical location(s).
- 407 ETR Head Office, 6300 Steeles Avenue West, Woodbridge, ON L4H 1J1 CA
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare for the interview
Interview dress code
Business casual (dress pants/skirt, button down/blouse, optional tie)
About 407 ETR
Internationally, 407 ETR is considered to be something of a scientific marvel – and with good reason. It’s the world’s first all-electronic, barrier-free toll highway stretching 108 kilometres from Burlington to Pickering. But above all, it has a reputation for being a fast, safe, and reliable transportation route serving millions of commuters, various industries and geographical markets.
If you are looking to build a career with a high performing growth oriented company, 407 ETR may be the place for you.
Our company culture is based on our key values of safety, engagement, collaboration and continuous improvement in support of our communities, the environment and each other.
We support and encourage employee growth and are here to help develop your strengths to allow for a very rewarding career at 407 ETR.
We offer a world-class culture based on recognition, development and excellence:
- Competitive wage schedule
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Enrollment into the 407 ETR Toll Free Program (Taxable Benefit)
- An exciting performance-based recognition program that rewards efforts
- Employee discounts through Good Job Program (exclusive discounts and savings around the GTA)
- RRSP Matching Program
- Unionized environment
- Career pathing & organic growth opportunities
- Leaders who support your development through training and coaching, and invest in your continued learning and commitment to building long term careers
- Working with a dynamic, collaborative and hard-working team
- Opportunities to get involved with various departmental committees
- Organization that takes pride in volunteering and community involvement
- Known for innovation and continuous improvement
- A fully paid world-class training program (Full-time, 7-8 weeks in length)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to speak with you online (through chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.
This is a sponsored ad for a virtual interview hosted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee regarding the accuracy of the details in this ad.